The Master in International Industrial Project Management (MIIPM) is a great opportunity for recent graduates striving to start a career in International Project Management by the hand of Gestamp.
Gestamp is an international group present in 21 countries in Europe, Asia and America, leader in design, development and manufacture of metal components and structural systems for the automotive industry. Among their clients are Volkswagen, Renault-Nissan, General Motors, PSA, Daimler, Ford and BMW.
The MIIPM Master includes business and industry academic training. The academic course is provided by Comillas Pontifical University ICAI-ICADE during 5 months; afterwards, a four-month stage, being involved in real projects, is required for all students.
Gestamp runs-in the fourth edition of its Master in International Industrial Project Management (10 positions). Applications are welcome, aiming at graduates in Engineering, Business Administration and Management (BAM), as well as university graduates in other disciplines related to project management. The full-time program combines theory and practice simultaneously with an internship during 10 months. Registration deadline is October 3rd.
TERMS OF THE PROGRAM
- Period: 13th of October 2015 – February 2016
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 16:00 to 21:00
- Cost: 15.000 € (financial aid)
- Place: Pontificia Comillas University (Madrid, Spain)
- Period: March 2016 – July 2016
- Working day: 35-40h/week
- Financial aid: 1.250 €/month (before taxes)
- Place: Any Gestamp workcentre worldwide (Europe, America or Asia)
Engineers interested must have the following requirements:
- Having finished bachelor/degree studies of:
- Industrial engineering
- Business Administration
- Management (BAM)
- High english level: B2 onwards.
- International experiences will be positively valued (Erasmus and at least one month abroad stays).
If you are interested in Master International In Project Management, we invite you to apply on the web page of Infoempleo, and send the documents required as shown on the registration.